Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found a sweet deal on an underbody kit. Anyone have pics of theirs?
I cant wait to get mine. (Its part of a group buy on another forum so I have to wait till its over to get mine...)
I would like to see pics of anyones Kits if you got one.
Thanks!
(I'm a Noob to club xB :) )

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Bought mine off of eBay

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
OMG!
I checked out varads website, and the kits are like $300!!
What is SE pricing it at?

I've already joined the GB on SL
the million color LED underbody kit is $165 for SL members.
Their single color kit is $105, and their 7 color kit is $135.
The million color kit can change to any color, it has patterns, and special effects. Thats the route I am going, unless somone can convince me otherwise. Does anyone know of a better deal?
Please let me know if so, cuz I will always go with a better deal!

Its by Oznium. They have a good rep & a money back guarantee. I have bought from them before, and they are really nice people.

Here's the link if you want it.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=133185&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

·
Registered
485 Posts
i did see that buy on SL. Id go with that one if thats who your with. Im not sure what the SE price is but im sure it will be considerable since theres already more than 75 people signed up. and at $300 a kit im sure they will knock quite a bit off.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where to mount them?

I just bought a set from oznium and i was wondering where everyone has put their each set of tubes, i dont really want to mess anything up when i mount the tubes to the body, running the wires i think i can handle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey those kits look pretty sick!
I got my UB kit on the way. I orderd the flowlighting Inferno Million color LED UB kit from www.oznium.com . That way I can glow any color I want :) it also does patterns and stuff but I dont know if I will ever use any of that. I guess we'll see.
I'll try and get some pics up after the installation.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Skeeter said:
Taz where and how did you mount the lights behind the bumper?
I used two 12 inch cold cathodes and they are mounted on the back of the bumper in between the two grills. I used double stick tape to hold them on.

·
Registered
485 Posts
this is the varad system i have in my car

ULS410 - Red Scanning Undercar System • 4 pc. kit [2 x 48” lightbars / 2 x 25” lightbars] • 5 segment scanning on all LED lightbars • 12 Scanning, 3 Strobing, 3 Comet and 2 Breathing patterns. 3 selectable speeds. • Solid glow with 4 levels of intensity control. • Selectable Music Reactor frequencies (40hz, 80hz, 120hz). • Wired remote control with LED’s that indicate pattern. • Network of multiple systems. • Auxiliary input lighting - alarm system or courtesy light. • Compact digital controller for ease of installation. • Connectors on all LED lightbars for quick install. • Patented Low profile tubes (0.5” x 0.7”). • Waterproof polycarbonate LED lightbars. • Optional wireless remote control – RC100

its a really nice system. I had accidently snapped one of the cables on my rear tube, but i took it off and re-connected the wires and everything. The whole install time for the under lighting took about 60 minutes or less. I ran the wires up from under the vehicle thru the holes into the interior. The install looks realllly clean and smooth underneath.

The nice thing is you can hook it up to your alarm so it goes bezerk if he alarm goes off. When its dark out and its plugged in to your courtesy light , you have some ground glow now. And a cool feature is the speaker wire hookup, so it thumbs with your base. a little more intense than neons, but well worth it.

6 install wires in all:
-power
-ground
-speaker
-auxillary (for alarm or courtesy light or etc...or all of them if you want)
-ingnition (basically any wire with a constant 12v ONLY WHEN THE CAR IS ON)
-networking (for multiple systems)

it looks beautiful at night

·
Registered
485 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I used two 12 inch cold cathodes and they are mounted on the back of the bumper in between the two grills. I used double stick tape to hold them on.
yeah i did the exact same thing with cathodes for behind my 2 grills and mounted them inbetween the 2. Looks awesome at night. My fav part is the transformer for the CC's fits perfectly and snugly between the 2 grills, i didnt even have to use tape.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.