Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dtrain619 said:
Aftermarket? You've got the nicest DIY tails I've seen! You should post up your how to.......
I'm looking into replacing them with the aftermarket ones and perhaps tweak it a little bit. I wanted to see some pics of them on the box so I could kinda get an idea.

·
Registered
144 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
ANZO makes some pretty nice L.E.D tail lights. These pics are from of SE finest and you can buy the ANZO tail lights at Scionsporttuning.com
I have this kind, I love them, I added LED turn signals and reverse lights to them (I replaced all my lights with LEDs except the rear bumper ones, I can't figure out how to get to those yet) the only problem is I had to add 4 Load resistors because I had the super fast flashers because of the low power draw from the LEDs, but it was well worth the custom look!!

P.S. if anyone knows how to get to the rear side marker bumper bulbs please let me know before I break them trying to get to them.
TIA,
Jeff

·
Registered
144 Posts
yeah not what I was hoping but if I have to go through all that to get to the bulb it should just be a one time thing.....so I guess I can tough it out :)
after installing the Intake this should be a breeze!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.