Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering a set of blue flame LED pedals. Anyone have any experience installing LED pedals? Is it difficult? Anyplace I can find some step by steps on how to do it? Tried to search it out but haven't had much luck

·
Registered
176 Posts
they should just be simple power and ground hook-up. run the wire up the back of the arm going down to the pedal and secure it with some black zip-ties. just make sure you leave some slack at the top to allow the pedals to move without pulling the wires out or stopping the full range of motion.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
thats pretty much what i was thinking. you can wire them to an accessory or a switch, but just to let you know the light down there WILL get annoying after a while. so usually the switch method works the best, then you can control them at your leasure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help. Changed my mind, going to go with some blue pedals with carbon fiber look inlays. Guess I probably could've hooked to the led lights under my dash and that way I could control all of the LEDs with the switch that I have. (The LEDs I have were installed by the dealer - I know I paid too much and with you guys out there I could've figured it out - lesson learned)

Thanks for the replies though. Wish I had more knowledge to share with others. Always seems like I'm asking for help and really don't have much else to offer

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
thats what were all here for. we all once were in the same boat. Nobody came to this site knowing everything about everything, allthough some would beg to differ. but the smartest thing you can do is ask questions. one day some noob is gonna ask a question your going to know the answer to. and your gonna give then the same reply. glad to have you here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.