Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That is the first time I have seen a post about a Gen1 with the word "curves" included. There may have been some such posts; but I have not seen them.
How about the lights follow the continuity of a slight bend.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 08-25-2018 at 02:23 AM ----------

Night shots

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I always wanted the glow tubes. Thinking about tube ideas for headlights.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I always wanted the glow tubes. Thinking about tube ideas for headlights.

They look awesome! Would there be a way to make them sequential like I’ve seen some Audis have? Granted its a smaller area horizontally, but it would be pretty neat as well.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
They look awesome! Would there be a way to make them sequential like I’ve seen some Audis have? Granted its a smaller area horizontally, but it would be pretty neat as well.
Hay Frank, want to take a stab at that one?

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
895 Posts
You know I like the sequential function on taillamps. I have that turn signal device I showed you a few weeks ago. You are welcome to it for your next taillamp project. Although it is reasonably small, there are newer units which are much smaller if location or size becomes an issue in your design.

---------- Post added 08-30-2018 at 05:14 PM ----------

You know I like the sequential function on taillamps. I have that turn signal device I showed you a few weeks ago. You are welcome to it for your next taillamp project. Although it is reasonably small, there are newer units which are much smaller if location or size becomes an issue in your design.
Now, of course, I cannot find the signal device. I have not given up, but it is not where it should be. I began a cleanup of the workroom in which items I have not used for over 30 to 40 years are being purged; so I fear it may have been tossed out.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

---------- Post added 08-30-2018 at 05:14 PM ----------

Now, of course, I cannot find the signal device. I have not given up, but it is not where it should be. I began a cleanup of the workroom in which items I have not used for over 30 to 40 years are being purged; so I fear it may have been tossed out.
Keep looking Frank, you usually find what you are looking for, lol.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts