Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

led bulbs

946 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JDMJim 
#1 ·
Has anyone bought any led bulbs from autolumination.com? I bought some front turn signals and they were very dull. I had to take them out for fear of ticket. Wanting to order some led tail bulbs but scared to order from them again, they just have a good selection.

#2 ·
With out getting some type of OEM application for LED's, it's hard to get something that works well. I use LED's in my daily's front turn signals cuz regular bulbs burn out too fast. My friends and I found that to use LED's well, it's best to have a seperate running lite and turn signal and brake lite. That would be easier to for any knucklehead driving around you to figure out. Of course, people are such crazy drivers in Chicago, my friend converted his car back to standard bulbs since they are still not that bright in the daylite and when there is salt spray on the tails, they may as well not even work. So use aftermarket LED bulbs with care. You would be safer getting tails equipped with them already. As for front markers, Plan a way to have a seperate turn and running lite. I have been trying to devise a way to incorporate Semi truck tails into our tailights. Althought I am surprised no on has mentioned that I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.