Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have custom leather from katzkins? I want to get Maroon leather seats in my black cherry pearl xB I'm a huge fan of colored leather.. anyone have any other ideas on leather colors or pics to show??

Thanks for you help!:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ya i do. sorry no pics yet but i used the katzkin kit it was pretty easy to install if your somewhat mechinaclly inclined. It takes a while, i had about 10 hours into it i would guess, but the end result is worth it:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on having it done at a shop.. lol because I'm an idiot when it comes to altering anything but pics would be great when you get them!:eek:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I used to sell Katskin - and have it - it's a decent product, I don't have any complaints about it.

I don't SELL them any longer simply because I don't feel like having to install the stuff for anyone - paid or not.

I got Superfreestyle to go and set up a dealer's account with them, he's got a nice set in his xB, very soft and nice to the touch. Real nice. He did a real nice job installing them too. Looks good, if you're local enough to him, if you beg just right and write a check, I'm sure he could put them in for someone too.

His dealers' rights for Katskin are still current, PM him for info.

·
Registered
196 Posts
burkpe said:
Anyone have custom leather from katzkins? I want to get Maroon leather seats in my black cherry pearl xB I'm a huge fan of colored leather.. anyone have any other ideas on leather colors or pics to show??

Thanks for you help!:D
I just posted picks of leather seats I got on ebay...they are kinda lost in my iiggee synthetic leather thread....but now its REAL leather!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts