Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought everyone here would get a kick out of these. Did a promotion event last night with Iowa State Cyclone Hockey and my fee for organizing was to have them take my ride on the ice between the 2nd and 3rd periods.

It got a great reaction from the crowd DESPITE the fact that it was in the opposing team's colors! Oh well, maybe they saw the ISU Cyclone license plates on the back, or maybe the power of the xB just overwhealmed them!

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Wow, driving on ice is scary enough, and you did it on an ice rink!?!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
How many goals did the box score, Alex?

J/K, that had to be so cool! Next time, have them set-up a match race between you and the Zamboni! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That's Cool!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That's awesome. I've never seen a car on an ice hokey rink. Hockey is cool!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LuvmyxB said:
Cool Grizz! Were you driving??
Nope, I was in the stands leading the "Do a doughnut" chant!

One of the hockey guys took it out there probably for insurance reasons. I didn't mind. I probably would've done something stupid.

Look for the "goalie" mod soon! :D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I'd be angry if someone drove my Toaster on the ice. LOL. Be afraid it'd fall in.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
well if it fell it in woulda made the Midwest show scene a lot easier for other xBs! haha

thats so kick ass Alex! its lookin kick arse! too bad they couldnt have Club 798 rollin on the ice too!

Scotty

·
Registered
501 Posts
That's great! When I was in law school, I built sets for films in Dallas, and the last one I worked on was "Any Given Sunday", that terrible football movie filmed in Texas Stadium. One night, about 4 am, nobody was in the stadium, and I drove my 1977 Ford F100 out to the middle of the field, parked it, and then ran all the way up the stands to take a picture of my truck on the 50 yard line in Texas stadium. My truck is silver and blue, by the way, Cowboys "away team" colors. Nobody caught me doing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.