Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I kept a lot of stuff quiet on mine before Asylum and the Cedar Rapids Calendar Search show and since those two shows are done now (got some great trophies too!) I can post up a couple new pics of mine with the new screens, stripes, tire letters, PS2 (not pictured), the new "mini-light" arrangement, and some other stuff.

Check it out, "Badass in Black and Orange" or you can think of it as "Crouching Tiger" (the wife has "Hidden Dragon" HAHA!).

Let me know what you think!

There's bribes for the judges in that cooler, Scinergy lollipops!

See the 10" flip down and the 7" flip out in the dash? I like running the GT4 demo on the PS2 for shows. It looks really good.

The next step will involve this part of the car. Gotta wait and see what I have in mind for this. I plan to take some tested ideas and toss them with some crazy crap that nobody has done.

Here's what she looks like in the night now. 5 types of lighting! LED, Cold Cathode, Neon, Incandescent, and Flourescent!

Gotta rep the club!

Still more to do before Roswell. We'll see how much money I can scrape up and go from there!

-Alex

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! Clean and hot all at the same time. Congrats on the trophies.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
There's bribes for the judges in that cooler, Scinergy lollipops!
:eek: :eek: I want some Scinergy lollipops! :( :D

pics looks great man, very nice

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the nice comments everybody! The ride keeps evolving and it's gotten a little direction now that the wife has hers. Picking a "direction" or "theme" has been critical do doing well in shows I think. Something to consider for everyone here.

Thanks again!

-Alex

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Thanks for the nice comments everybody! The ride keeps evolving and it's gotten a little direction now that the wife has hers. Picking a "direction" or "theme" has been critical do doing well in shows I think. Something to consider for everyone here.

Thanks again!

-Alex
Speaking of the wife, any new mods on the "Hidden Dragon?"

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Speaking of the wife, any new mods on the "Hidden Dragon?"
Nah, still haven't put the springs and front strut bar on it yet even! I think I may do a custom job on her engine cover though. It's probably a waste though since she always shows with the hood shut so you can see the dragons!

Maybe I'll spend some money on hers sometime though :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I decided to not start another thread since I'm only showing off the new rims. Sorry for the picture quality, but the wife has the camera this weekend and I'm stuck with my old cell phone that got lost in the snow for a day.

Here they are! SPITEmax 002s courtesy of black_cube over in Maryland. I know they're done to death on the coasts, but there really aren't many here in the Midwest. In any case, I like the look a LOT. Couldn't stop staring at it last night!

Better pictures to come!

-Alex

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys. Wife came back with the camera yesterday so I'll hopefully take some pics after work tomorrow. Gotta wash again after SNOW on Saturday morning. It was a wierd day.

I'm liking them more and more though.

Mosh, yeah, that's my tattoo. I like that more and more each day too!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
See, I was thinking about getting a Scion tattoo, and everyone made fun of me for it. I think I may reconsider getting one!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.