Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last evening I was coming home from somewhere. I started to notice a few custom hot rods and vintage/classic restoration types of cars. I wondered- were they having the annual cruise-in on River Rd? I went over there and sho nuf! Miles of lawn chairs on the sidewalk. And many cars at this park.
So I cruised down the road with the hot rods. Just once. More heads turned to look at the box than the damn hot rods! Maybe there are still people who haven't seen xB's? I dunno...It was pretty cool. :cool:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Back home in Belton ScinergyKC went to a hot rod cruise and entered the show. It was great. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
ChromiumSteel said:
Last evening I was coming home from somewhere. I started to notice a few custom hot rods and vintage/classic restoration types of cars. I wondered- were they having the annual cruise-in on River Rd? I went over there and sho nuf! Miles of lawn chairs on the sidewalk. And many cars at this park.
So I cruised down the road with the hot rods. Just once. More heads turned to look at the box than the damn hot rods! Maybe there are still people who haven't seen xB's? I dunno...It was pretty cool. :cool:
Makes you wonder if they saying " wow that is neat" or " what the [email protected]%L is that?"

Most the street rod people are older and kinda lacking being up on the new stuff. Course I'm Old too!!!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Some PW guy almost drove right off the freeway today trying to write down the club name off my car! Well, atleast I hope I'm not in trouble for anything! lol

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I LOVE crashing hot rod and muscle car shows!

We did one last year and this year the same show has an extensive Scion-only class!

The promoters of the show have become big believers in Scion since the Ames show in May and we're really starting to see some changes out here thanks to some strong Scion showings!

-Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.