Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after twelve hours of putting the RS1 back to its original state, I just gave the old ThunderGod its very last wash before it goes to the dealer.
The RS1 shinned as thou it never left the showroom floor, she sure looks purty and she will be missed. i had a lot of fun with her, but its time for me to move on.
Thank you CLUBxB for all you support and information that I recieved from you all. You guys are the best! :p

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Say whaaaaaaat? Are you gone for good Eric? PM me before I kick your butt! lol. You gonna VIP out an xB or not? Lemme know whats up mang.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
WHAT?!?!?! Eric i thought you were just shopping around for mor mods??? are you seriously leaving the box???

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
we hate to see you go but are you selling any parts... :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Thats It. Im Selling The Chocolate Rocket And Pursuing My Interest In Teh 07 Camry

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thunder God I never got to meet you in person!!!!! You can't leave Scion yet!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Say its not so man?? I feel like family members are droppin left and right! Well you'll be missed man! good luck with what ever life throws at ya! Oh ya and dont forget to stop by ClubXB now and again to say hi!! :(

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Thats It. Im Selling The Chocolate Rocket And Pursuing My Interest In Teh 07 Camry
+1!!!!!!!

That's what I'm saying!

White, lowered, cambered, 19s w/ staggered width, tinted, some ICE, and some motor mods.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.