Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was a GREAT weekend for me. i was there because my soon-to-be husband was having his bachelor party. here are the very few pics that i took...

left LA around 1:30pm, arrived at LV at around 6:30pm. dang traffic!

nice double decker bus.

checking in at MGM Grand.

looking out of our room.

from Friday night till today, i didnt take any pics because we were having fun and "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". no, i didnt get drunk.

left LV around 1pm, we saw this xB.

74 degree it reads. near Death Valley.

so how do you pronouce this?

got back home around 5:30pm.

i feel kinda sad for not taking many pics. sorry...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
hehe...that's my favorite street name! It's pronounced z-eye-zx. That's the best way I can explain it in writing. :D

I know you're holding out on the "good" bachelor party pics!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I stayed across the street at New York New York, very nice. I had a good time, we went in December and it was really cold. It snowed.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Glad you had a good time Johnny.

The name of the town on the sign is pronounced Zei-zix, with the emphasis on the first syllable. It rhymes with "Isaac's". Cool place, you should stop off there when you have a chance. Lot's of old wagon train stuff and the hot springs.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Thats were i just moved from, kinda miss everything being open all the time, seem's everything shuts down around here at 2 am:eek: , thats just when I like to get started!;)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Glad you had a good time Johnny.

The name of the town on the sign is pronounced Zei-zix, with the emphasis on the first syllable. It rhymes with "Isaac's". Cool place, you should stop off there when you have a chance. Lot's of old wagon train stuff and the hot springs.
Damn....didn't know that stuff was there! Definately have to make the detour next time out to vegas.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Ditto! I got a WTF look on my face when I saw the post by Johnny with that sentence being first. So Johnny.................. you got somethin to tell us bro?
Come on now Scotty, don't ask...don't tell. ;)

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
And why were you at your "soon-to-be-husband's" bachelor party? Weren't you suppose to have your own party? :p

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
i'm glad you had fun johnny. i took a pic of the zzyzx sign too. didn't know there was anything going there either though. any reason why there's only a few pics? LOL. whatever happens in vegas stays in vegas. :)

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
LOL... that was funny Johnny...

i will be there (in vegas) this coming weekend...

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
LOL... that was funny Johnny...

i will be there (in vegas) this coming weekend...
funny, i am going there this weekend too!

there should be a box's invade vegas meet, like all the supra's do every year!

maybe a l.a. to vegas race"boxcar 3000"...lol!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
funny, i am going there this weekend too!

there should be a box's invade vegas meet, like all the supra's do every year!

maybe a l.a. to vegas race"boxcar 3000"...lol!
In game...we could do it for the EAF meet at Vegas

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
eaf:confused: ??? sorry dooby, eye am weeetahded:( ! enlighten me! when is it? what is it?
Extreme AutoFest. I know they had one in Vegas last year so we could try to get a HUGE caravan and meet somewhere before the long drive then head out.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.