Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I just found out that there are KYB struts available for our cars...now heres my question (which i can't find on any sites)...does anyone know if their short stroke, or just standard stroke. If they're just standard, does anyone know of any short stroke struts for the xb??? Any help would be apprecieated, I'll post pics of why I need them once they're complated ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
google and a few places sell them, but i've tried calling the shops on there and non of them know either...but just look up "kyb struts xb" and they come up, but they're the non adjustable model ;)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hmm I wish I woulda known a week or so ago. I knew a shop that was selling a set for cheap. According to the bB bible, KYB actually makes 2 versions. One is the Lowfer Sports, and the other is the New SR Special. I keep getting to the Japanese site, but cant decipher things, and the translator isnt working. I wish I could get ya more Wayne. Heres the site for ya though if you havent gotten it already:

http://www.kybclub.com/kybclubhtm/Kybclub.shtml

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, the lowfer is the one that air runner uses (i believe), so i would like those, but can't get those here in the states :mad:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Have you checked with Van or Sean to see if they can get ya a set yet? Im sure theyll be able to findm. Best of luck on the search Wayne!

scotty

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
believe me, i will be, or any other connections i have, i was just hopeing for one in the us, no overseas shipping prices or wait time :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.