Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the website the specs look good to me. And they even come with adjustable PBM. But are they actually good? And how would you compare them to some of the other high end's?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I run these on my Sentra. Yup. They're pretty damn stiff, but I'll be damned if I can find a better coilover for the price that can almost allow me to defy handling physics! They're about the as stiff as the JIC FLT-A2 coilovers. (^o^ ) <3

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Eddy jump on those coilovers, they are freaking awsome.
That's all I have to say.

They are from what Ive heard. Does anyone have a pic of the actual kit for the rear?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you forget where we live? Where in Miami am I going to find these? The shops look at me like im stupid when I ask about parts for our cars.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Only complaint is the spring rate is really high so they are pretty damn stiff.

Do you drive at that height? that looks SICK!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Never mind they are form and function, but they don't make it for our cars. Unless you know of somewhere I couldn't find.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys should try F2 coilovers.
Someone had posted that they have these on the xb. I forgot who it is, but they said they were happy, was it you?

Can you provide some info on them please?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Someone had posted that they have these on the xb. I forgot who it is, but they said they were happy, was it you?

Can you provide some info on them please?
http://www.f2autolife.com/
check it out yourself.

They ride good for me. no problems. i can lower the rear and front like crazy and has dumping system ;] stiff or soft.

The CEO Robert is really cool guy. give him a call he can probably give you a good price tell him peter with camo green xb recommended you to him.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can I ask how much did you pay?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status