Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i want to see a picture of them on a xb before i order... i think a mesh style wheel might make it look smaller... i dont want that..the lip is what makes me want them....
i was quoted 400 ship to my door

·
Registered
379 Posts
The description and picture don't match on the imagines. The pic is is of a lower offset version, I think it was boxerebellion that had them in the lower offset his were +20s not +40

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
If you want a bigger lip, I would go with the 15x8's! I originally bought some Drag 15x7 wheels with a 40 offset and hated it! I was lucky enough to sell them for what I paid for them to a Civic guy and bought the Sportmax 501's in 15x8 with a 15 offset. Makes a big difference, especially in rears! I hope this helps....

Laz

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
if i was you, i would gitem all! ;)
you could probably find a set off all somewhere in your rim archive. im willing to bet at one point you owned at least two of those sets of rims at the same time.

i like those konig rims in, say...hrm... 17s :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm lovin those konig imagines, I actually like a simaler new konig wheel called crosshairs even more but that one is only available starting 17". I am staying with stock tires so I'll be looking to find the best deal on imagines but in silver

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.