Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this thing on the Seawall in Galveston.

It had California plates.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
caden_stargate said:
That's crazy lookin. Do you just happen to carry around a camera everywhere and take pictures of random stuff?
Sometimes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Pumpkinbox said:
it's a fiberglass body obviously. some kind of low end kit I imagine. Could be any of a 1000 different kits.
Actually after very little searching I came up with these for you. Like I said looks like a old re-styled Honda 600, and guess what here you go, Honda 600 the year is probably a 1971 or 72 notice the tail lights and also the side vents and if you look real close in the rear view mirror photo you can see the headlights.

This last photo is of the Coupe, there were 2 models to chose from. The Sedan and the Coupe if you do a search you will find lots of information about these cars, These were Hondas first cars brought to the states up till that time it was only Motorcycles. There was also a S600 that was a two seater much like the Datsun Fairlady

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kool b said:
Actually after very little searching I came up with these for you. Like I said looks like a old re-styled Honda 600, and guess what here you go, Honda 600 the year is probably a 1971 or 72 notice the tail lights and also the side vents and if you look real close in the rear view mirror photo you can see the headlights.

This last photo is of the Coupe, there were 2 models to chose from. The Sedan and the Coupe if you do a search you will find lots of information about these cars, These were Hondas first cars brought to the states up till that time it was only Motorcycles. There was also a S600 that was a two seater much like the Datsun Fairlady

Sweet, nice find.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
A friend of mine has a thing for these. He has this dream of finding one that isn't all rotted out yet and using it as a daily driver.

My guess is that it'll get over 50mpg!

-Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.