Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pics of any body kit's/ lip kit's back side? I wanna see the back side (the side never shown or seen) of any kit. side skirts especially.

thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, I type slower than I think...

I'm looking for pics of the inside or the mounting side of body kits/ lip kits. the side you don't see once it's mounted. I wanna see mounting points and contouring of the kits that will be next to the body.

there's a pic on OTG of the inside of the front bumber, but even that pi doesn't show what the clips/ tabs of the Noblesse kit looks like.

does any one have a kit that they can photo that's not yet installed? or did anyone take pics of their kit before they installed it? if I can be selfish - I'd really like pics of side skirts. the OEM ss is pretty nice with all of the clips. I can't imagine that most aftermarket kits use the same mounting points.

I hope that's better. thanks, Scotty. you're right, that was pretty vauge.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
My bad I missed this. I know TC sportline mounts with screws that mount under the doors on the side panels. Im not sure if theres brackets out there or not. Depends on kit. Sorry I cant hlep more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.