Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to drop in here and say hi to everyone. I have placed some posts already on the forum haven't really had a chance to say hi to everyone. By they way I also wanted to say thanks for all the help on my new rim purchase. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Aboard!!!
Choice! welcome to the club of Xb's:cool:
Thanks a lot for the welcome guys. I noticed Dave is moving up north from the going aways pics posted. Looks like you guys really know how to get together for a meet. Hopefully I can attend a meet with all of you here on the forum whenever possible. Oh yeah this is probably a dumb question, but what is "Choice"?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Thanks a lot for the welcome guys. I noticed Dave is moving up north from the going aways pics posted. Looks like you guys really know how to get together for a meet. Hopefully I can attend a meet with all of you here on the forum whenever possible. Oh yeah this is probably a dumb question, but what is "Choice"?

CHOICE.... WELL IT JUST BECAME , IT GREW LIKE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE
WILL KEEP ON GROWING U.S.D.M.CHOICE . THIS IS THE LINK
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/5787-u-s-d-m-h-d/

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
WELCOME mingstersol...

i like the fogs.. what brand and where did you get them??? :D what bulbs you have on them?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome

WELCOME mingstersol...

i like the fogs.. what brand and where did you get them??? :D what bulbs you have on them?
The lights I got from walmart call blazers for about 17 bones and I am just running the original bulbs that came in them. They are pretty bright and I love the amber color.

Mingstersol, I really like how you matched the front symbol to your wheels...nice touch...;)
Thanks for the complement. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome, ride looks nice.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard!! Nice lookin box by the way.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
The lights I got from walmart call blazers for about 17 bones and I am just running the original bulbs that came in them. They are pretty bright and I love the amber color.
cool, i have the same set-up but mine are made by HELLA, got them off ebay... but i like how yours looks yellow, are they yellow when turned on? im using luminics yellow bulb on mine...

i should have got those instead, i paid 45-50 bucks for mine (over priced)...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool, i have the same set-up but mine are made by HELLA, got them off ebay... but i like how yours looks yellow, are they yellow when turned on? im using luminics yellow bulb on mine...

i should have got those instead, i paid 45-50 bucks for mine (over priced)...
Yeah they do lite up yellow amber on the bottom and kinda white on top. I think it just has a regular white bulb in it and the lens is what makes the yellow and white beam. It looks like a iridium lens because it also has a little bit of blue in it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice clean pw. welcome to your new addiction.
Welcome, ride looks nice.
Hello and welcome aboard!! Nice lookin box by the way.
welcome to the family! The Box looks sweet man!
Thanks for the welcome and complements on the Box. I have some more things planned for it so it will slowly get to the way I want it to look. Hopefully I can meet all of you one day at a meet or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.