Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ts-mag.com/t_stx.cfm?action=current_issue_pick&id=355

You might have to copy and paste it into your web browser but Powerbass just sent this to me. I cant believe that damn shop claimed to be the mastermind behind MY car. But on a brighter note i just want to say if your around the SoCal area and your looking for some kickass fiberglassing job- id recomend Serenity Sound USA over In Costa Mesa. Anything else like wiring id say do it yourself cuz you might get **** like this :

Yeap I love the shops out here they make it look all pretty on the outside to hide the clusterfuck of a job they do inside.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Isn't this article proof enough they did the crappy install resulting in your air ride controller over heating and dumping out. This of course caused the damage to the kit. This also would prove they should have installed the dynamat since I doubt there was a single vehicle at SEMA without it.

Nice ratnest if wires, I have seen teenagers do better installs.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Wow thats a Freakin Rats Nest......... But thats what you get when you start your shop in a residental garage........ A DIYer with enough money to make himself look like something hes not...........but I'm biased since they would be working on cars all day and night around the corner from my house......but now it all makes sense.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Night mares of wire, all over me, cant get out, AHHHHH.

Wow that is first rate ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
most people wont look at their wiring after the job is done. i worked in an audio shop for 2 years and not one time did i have a customer look at the wiring in their car.... pulled a buddies apart last week and they had ducktaped his rca's together... lol he couldnt figure out why he was getting a cracking sound.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya so any SoCal people who are familar with wiring i will need some help from you guys when i wire it all up again

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
upon closer inspection, it looks like they have about 6546517465 extra feet of wire in there
you have no idea bro...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Not the cleanest install I've seen but at least it didn't catch fire like the first system from H.B. :eek:

That is some of the nicest fiberglass work I've seen though.

·
Registered
679 Posts
hahaha man and i thought they did halfway decent work... maybe its just their sponsored people who are proud of their work with their stickers plastered on their cars

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Eticket took the words out my mouth, " Rats Nest "

·
Registered
57 Posts
I see a couple fuses in the mess of wires so I'm sure it's completely safe. LOL... If it makes you feel any better I work on Locomotives and some of them don't look much better.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahaha man and i thought they did halfway decent work... maybe its just their sponsored people who are proud of their work with their stickers plastered on their cars
HAHA bro i was their sponsored car @ sema this year. The owner is a dumbass and the business after thai sold it went down hill

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm still at a loss for words. I've done some extensive wire running in my previous vehicles (big stereo lover, had I a camera, you'da loved my Accord) but never in my day did I not use zip ties, the least amount of wire possible, and all fuses were not just kinda floating around.

Well Doob, your car is still hotter than mine.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
:eek: Egads -- What a mess!! Was that up front on the drivers side?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.