Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Only difference between now and then is no scionlife stickers.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
very nice! this is my first time to see your xB pics.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good! Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I'm from scionlife but i'm getting pretty tired of the newbies, tC vs. threads, and all the other stuff that goes on there constantly. Same threads all the time. :eek:

Here, much more relaxed and everybody is on the same page..Like scionlife used to be. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By newbies, i don't mean in general. Just their attitudes. I probably have old pictures of the box some where.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Welcome to Club xB!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you thank you. Looking around, i definitely like clubxb much better. :D :cool:

Oh yeah, heres a list of mods i have: Vis techno R Cf hood with 1'' scoop, (functional) TYC tails, clear corner headlights, df210 springs, aem cai, dc sport header, factory spoiler, Jic exhaust, some minor weight reduction, debadged rear door and a few other things.

Can't decide whats next. Thanks for the warm welcome though.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hotchkis strut bar, trim rings, bB emblem too..Probably forgot more. The pins are functional, i use them because i autocross..One of the many requirements. ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
scionbox123 said:
sup nice xB but where you get the trim on your steelie i want them in red
They don't come in red, however you could buy them and paint them. I believe i bought these at jaeagle.com, or something along the lines of that. Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, autocross. The box handles great and does very well. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.