Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any places/shops in the so cal area where i can get some kick panels for my xb?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
does anyone know of any places/shops in the so cal area where i can get some kick panels for my xb?
Q-logic makes a set, but I haven't seen them in stores. I think you can order through Super Autobacs.

·
Registered
352 Posts
saw those this morning. was really interested but have found no place that actually sells them besides a PPC on Scionlife. they look good, and would make it much easier for me instead of having to fiberglass some myself. if you find anything more about these, please post the info up since Im very intersted.

Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
Id say $100-150. If they are good quality and come painted to a color that matches the interior. Im going to make some on my own, but I have no fiberglass skill. I would still be interested in some though since who knows if anythign I make will be usable... good luck with your business

·
Registered
382 Posts
Devin Oliver @ Audio Advice 3634 Foothill blvd La Crescenta 91214 He still has to make grills for them. Not sure what he would charge to build another set they were part of the whole install

·
Registered
382 Posts
Wow... those look nice...
Do you mind me asking how much you paid for those???
I had the whole system done in my car at one time so im not sure what the price would have been for just the kickpanels.
You could call the shop and ask. Tell him you saw picks of chris's scion online.
They will look even better when he makes the grills for them.

This is what it looked like with my previous speakers.
you can see the start of the door grill...same ring grill will be used on the kickpanel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts