Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I am new to your site. But am not new to Scion Evolution, or SCionlife. I know alot of you probably cruise those sites too so I wanted to send out an invite for those that may not know. We are having a picnic/kickball get together this Saturday 10/07. It's gonna be at Sunset Park. I have not been there myself but It is up in Lakeland Hills in Auburn. I dont have the exact time of the meet but it's probably around noonish and it is posted at the other two sites in the NW threads. We have several xB owners in attendance so feel free to come on over, have some eats and prepare to get creamed in kick ball!!!:D

~ Tracy

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
welcome tracy!!!!

took long enough thought you were never going to show :D
by the way i got fish's e-mail, thanks i'll send those links over to night
as yove probably seen this site thrives on pics so dont hold out on us:p :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sdsnybny said:
took long enough thought you were never going to show :D
by the way i got fish's e-mail, thanks i'll send those links over to night
as yove probably seen this site thrives on pics so dont hold out on us:p :p
Hey there...Sorry, guess I'd be dead if it was a high noon draw! :D

I kept meaning to get over here. I dont have a bucnh of pic's of Scone, and in comparision to some of the xB's I have seen, man... I don't hold a candle. There are some real nice mod jobs out there! I'll see what I can dig up. Hope to see you Saturday if you are free. If not, there will be others. The SE folks meet up alot. We are also doing a black tie affair Sunday the 8th. I didn't post that because It's dress up and kinda right around the corner, so I wasn't sure people would be interested. But I think people can still sign up. I think it's $15 per person and it's somewhere in lower Puyallup. Again that info is on the other sites.

Did not see you at HIN. It was fun... in a teenage sort of way. :p Did you end up going? Your ride would have fit in well there.

~Tracy

·
Registered
673 Posts
Kick Ball ruled... .nothin like 25ish(and up) yr olds getting schooled by 10 yr olds... lmao... tho some of those kids kicked their shoes farther than the ball...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.