Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got some spacer shims from keoki and installed them. Wooster help me with the install over the phone so i would do it correctly. and this is what the end results look like. thanks andy!

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
looks good, may i ask how much they ran you? i'm thinking of having camber shims made and maybe spacer shims as well

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
good job jason, such a difference.

tkblazer, you can get the shims shipped for just around $60 or so. contact keoki. you can either PM him on here [sn = keoki] or at [email protected]

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exactly what wooster said i think it's actually 55.00 bux from keoki. and it comes in 10mm. i didnt want to add camber because of the wear and tear. i am poor ya know. lol. but after i get stable i'll be able to do the things i want. thanks again andy.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
if you go just a slight degree in camber im sure it wouldnt wear too fast. but tires are a ***** man, i hate lookin like at least $300 for tires. -=[ being poor owns me.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cant afford it man ill roll tha dam fenders first

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
his user name is keoki. find him and pm him. i dont know if he offers a camber shim either. i spoke with him about making different sizes he would do it if he had at least 10 orders. he currently offers the 10mm for 55.00 shipped. which i think are very nice. very comparable to vans otg spacer. thanks for the compliments boxer. i hope this helps. i want to order 15mm spacer but i need 9 more people. so let try to get some peepz together and help out keoki and get what we want.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it rubs very little. i need to roll the fenders but i will have to make dues with wat i got till then.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Does keoki do spacer shims AND camber shims? How can I find out more info on these? I ould love to have shims that were like 1.5 degrees, nothing crazy...

Any rubbing isses with the 504's? Looks killer.
you could go with the SPC setup

http://www.spcperformance.com/PerfPartSect/PerfPart_EZShim.html

i think its around $50-60, i've looked at the instructions and you can set the camber to whatever you like and even adjust the toe setting, which is more of a factor when it comes to tire wear then camber.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
his user name is keoki. find him and pm him. i dont know if he offers a camber shim either. i spoke with him about making different sizes he would do it if he had at least 10 orders. he currently offers the 10mm for 55.00 shipped. which i think are very nice. very comparable to vans otg spacer. thanks for the compliments boxer. i hope this helps. i want to order 15mm spacer but i need 9 more people. so let try to get some peepz together and help out keoki and get what we want.
Are the spacers universal type or hub spacers? I can use a 15mm on the rears. I've got 17x7's +10 offset with 10mm OTG shims right now, but it could go another 5mm.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it's the hub type. i think you can mash em out to 20mm and be flush with the fender just depends on the offset of your rim. but id go 15mm to be safe. post pics please after you get them on.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I think 20mm would be a little too much with my drop. The rear is pretty low with about a 3.5" drop, and I already had my fenders rolled completely flush because I was having rubbing issues with that drop. What's the deal with a possible group buy on the 15mm?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I was runnin 8" wide too with 25 offset and about 3.5 drop and it rubbed on dips and full load in the back (even with rolled fenders) The 504s, to NEED camber and would need 10mm shims at least. Best IMHO would be 10mm shims, -3 camber shims, and 10mm spacers. (effective offset of 12). Thatd be hot.

The SPC bolts for camber wont work with the rears. Smallest you can get is -3 shims. I doubt youll ever see smaller either. Considering we run -1 from factory, the chances that someone will take the time to make a -1 or -2 degree shim is pretty small.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
scotty you are a lifesaver sweet.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Are the spacers universal type or hub spacers? I can use a 15mm on the rears. I've got 17x7's +10 offset with 10mm OTG shims right now, but it could go another 5mm.
sorry +25 offset with 10mm otg shims in the rear.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice, another PW with 504's. :D Mine with no spacers...

Can't use any spacers or it won't clear when the bags are laid out.

Yours look great like that.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.