Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving to work this morning and my front lip got into a fight with a tire on the freeway and unfortunatly the the lip got owned. Only 3/4 of the lip remains. Anyone wanna buy a Ken style front lip that only looks good from the drivers side? ahhahah
I guess im going back to either stock or my X1 lip like Thundergod used to have. Ill take depressing pictures later today.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That sucks. I feel your pain.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
OUCH! Sounds like the Bay Area!

·
Registered
567 Posts
do you have the other part? of did it get completely demolished? like the part thats missing off the lip?

G

·
CW-Orange, get the abs plastic one from SST (Nilo Maranda - ScionEvo). That fiberglass lip is so unforegiving. I cracked mine a few times and then later destroyed it by scraping it on a steep driveway and breaking it completely off and running over it at the NOPI show in Atlanta last year on the way to the show.

G

·
The one in the picture was fiberglass. After that I got the abs one from SST. Its very flexible, just like the stock lip and will bend and flex if you hit something. I put it to the test all the time. Still have problems with the lowered stance thing, but I'm learning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.