Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if any one makes a urethane FULL kit ive seen a CF front lip and urethane but i really want urethane sides and rear lip thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
hey if you have a scionlife account PM M2-Motoring he sells what you looking for at a good price... just tell him DaToaster recommended you :)

let me know what happens

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
M2-Motoring is on here too as quadoptiks. I'm sponsored by Mike, but he only makes the front lip. No one make the full kit ABS, because it would be considered a waste of money for the makers. Alot of peeps mix with the front lip of the kenstyle, so they see no point in producing it. Hope that helps :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
As everyone else has posted, I have only seen the front lip in urethane/ABS/cf, and the side and rear skirts in fibreglass. There are many nice copies out there, and some even come w/ the brackets for the side skirts.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well that sucks im just worried because the base i drive on has some crazy speed bumps and crap roads just worried about them hitting something

·
Registered
762 Posts
just hope the repro kenstyle stuff fits better than the real kenstyle stuff. next time you see my car check out my fiberglass kenstyle urban front bumper... one side is falling off and the other side by the headlight sticks out :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i saw the side that sticks out that sucks thw weird thing is i was going to get that kit but decided not to cause i dont like how the front bumber looks stubby with it on and thats when i decided to go w/ just a lip kit i just hope the grill i got goes well with the kit

·
Registered
762 Posts
i like the stubbyness, i dont like that i had to remove the front bumper support :(. oh well, gotta pay to play i suppose...

btw i saw you bought the aero grill from JDM Palace :D. that thing is HOT. if i had the cash id have bought it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i like it alot not sure when it will be here im hoping before nopi @ atco so i can have it on and painted. i really wanted a FFF but oh well. i think the stubbyness is just not for everybody thing dont get me wrong you xb looks great its one of my favorite ones i just got so used to the stock length of the bumber that it just looks weird to me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.