Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to thank every one for voting me best xb and winning the $350 cash for best of show. The tv show that interviewed me and the Hotwheels will air two weeks from Saturday on ch 5.

As for this joker who posted this. Dont hate the player hate the game. When you have 1/2 the trophy's I have then come talk to me. Other wise get an xB that will impress some one other then your mom.

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=172184

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Nicely done Levi! Everyone has their own style, and he should be able to appreciate that. Screw the haters. Hopefully I can check out the ride again this year at Ames with all the new changes. Forget hybrid and black top, theyve been haters every since before the March 05 show even! (Alex remembers Im sure). Funny that guy would talk about cleanliness considering his wheel choice and the rest of his car.....

You keep doing what you do Levi!

Scotty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice job Levi......I won't be at Ames, but I'll see ya at some of our local shows. And like you I am about tired of all the drama. "HATERS"

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Congrats...kinda miss you not being around all the time. I am sure you are working on all the mods.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well, like I said at the event, I'm glad Levi finally won a trophy! Been a long dry spell, but you're finally over it...:p

As for the other thing, yeah Scotty, I remember. So does he apparently. I also remember my policy of ignoring every damn thing he posts. Contradicting him is pointless so I don't.

Congrats once again to our buddy Levi! I look forward to seeing you in Ames and having you show this town what SPITE is all about!

-Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.