Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone! Here is an event I decide to let everyone know about. I got this info off of scinergyKC's website who got it off of scionlife so....if it looks familiar that's why. Anyway....here ya go

You are invited to one of the best Scion Shows of the Year!!!!
Come down to Kansas City International Raceway and show your Scion for all kinds of prizes!!!

SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2006
KCIR Address: 8201 S. Noland Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri

Show is from 12noon-4pm
Awards at 4pm

This year is going to be the biggest....badddest KCIR show of all!!! Well over $1000.00 in giveaways/prizes. Best of Car show... All participants get cool gear.
More info to come.... I wanted to post the date as soon as I got it and TO get an idea of who's coming???

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well....that was fun....I have no pictures. I forgot my camera but I think my dad got some stuff on the video camera. I have a nice suntan now.....and a headache.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had a blast, except for the sunburn I got on my freshly shaved head. LOL. I took some pics, but I need to get the film developed. NO, I don't have a digital camera, I do it old school. I will post them up when I get them done.

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. Those pictures are awesome!! I saw my box in there a couple times and my friends xA in there a couple times.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've got a bunch more, just can't seem to get them uploaded, even have pics of the Cool Bus and the Rocket car...

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL. I did see the rocket car run. I just saw the smoke and heard it. When they said they were starting it up I was right next to the track in the VIP Scion area and I ran to where the Scion's were. LOL. I'm a big chicken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts