Scion xB Forum banner

KC Checking In

3K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  caden_stargate 
#1 ·
We can't leave out KC. Anyone else from around KC? :cool:

#27 ·
brooks

hey been doing great, too busy but you know, the wife has her tC now so between all the payments, nothing new has been done to my car...very little budget to go to shows too:( We'll both be at the Wilsons show though, see ya there!

#29 · (Edited)
Brooks its about time you did make it over here. Awesome site!

Offtopic sorta, but looks like NE could form a chapter now. After Bellevue dicking me in the arse for so long, I went to a Performance Lavsita meet and rolled up where there were approx. 20 other Scions. pics here (http://www.1320video.com/gallery/album63) Killin me. guess it took a dealership to support, and time for people to buy Scions and realize the craze. oh well. just a heads up, that theres club opportunity finally here. ill stick unaffiliated and just stay unbiased between NRG, Scikotics, and Scinergy. see yall at Ames 4.0!

Scotty

#31 ·
dredge38 said:
when are we gunna see pics brooks, what kit are you using or did you just piece togther a kit? Scotty it looks like i might need your fender rolling experiance after all. ill let ya know
Brooks pieced his own system. There were a couple of pics from the Roger Smith event recently, but none of them really showed what his car can do (lighting was bad and all). I'm sure we'll see all of his tricks at KCIR.

-Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.