Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The World Famous
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there done this kit to their ride? I saw it in Siphon. It looks pretty good. Any imput?

Billy

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Chris (doobie) has the Katzkin covers in his ride. Very nice quality, fit and colors. Hit him up for details. They did his door panels too.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
holy heck!! that much!! might as well go garson. it's wouldn't be all that much more. plus you can brag that you got some garson seat covers lol.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Not to hijack, just an alternative. I'll be getting my new interior from Scionshoppe in a few weeks. The new covers are all leatherette rather than having the black velour material on the outside. They look very good and are about half the price of the Katzkins.

Hijack over. :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yea and if you want them (katzkins) installed your gonna pay $1200-$1500 total for them. Do them yourself save on the install ($400-$500 bucks). But let's not forget these are replacement leather, NOT COVERS. Old fabric off.. new leather on. It's a new upholstery job basically. No slip over. I'll do a write up while I'm doin mine so you guy's can see. The estimated time for installation is 6-8 hrs. We'll see how it goes.

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Not to hijack, just an alternative. I'll be getting my new interior from Scionshoppe in a few weeks. The new covers are all leatherette rather than having the black velour material on the outside. They look very good and are about half the price of the Katzkins.

Hijack over. :cool:
Do they have all red? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.