Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey what's up ladies and gents! i just thought i would post up a kansas scion thread to see who is all around. I'm also going to post here on some info on when the next meets are going to be if that's okay. (it's going to be in Wichita for the most part.) We (people from Wichitaracing.com) had a meet with this weekend. it was an Imports only but we had a few others come along which was a blast! We didn't think we would have as good show up as we thought we would but all together we had 30 - 40 cars. The next meet up is going to be more organized and have plans and what not. (ie: bbq, basketball/football, fishing etc) i'd like to meet some xb owners and just check out rides and have a good time. www.ictimports.com was the site that was basically based off of the meet this passed weekend.

aside from all that. Where are you guys at? I'm located in Liberal, KS. (way southwest) I hope i can get to meet a couple of you xB owners :D my xB started off as my daily driver. but then coming from owning a supra. the mods are starting to add on little by little. so as more meets come along. i hope i can add on little by little and make my scion a little farther from stock i guess.

hopefully i can get a couple of you xB owners out for the next meet.

-Omar

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
less then a month and nobody is interested :( 30 views come onnnn. maybe some one has a day off then

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am in KS. I live in Lawrence

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
There aren't that many people in Kansas that know about this site. Hit up the club forums, like scinergy and stuff and you'll find a buttload of people around you.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's rare to find an xb owner around that's interested in hanging out :( i was in lawrence for spring break! i had my stock wheels on with no hubcaps. glad i got some hubcaps though. i know there's a guy in wichita. goes by the name of fred. has a honda civic si blue xb. almost identical to bbist's. i seen his in person and was :jerkinit: not really but it was bad ass. wish i had some xb owners to cruise and hang out with. damn why did all you have to be on the east side of kansas?? haha.

·
Registered
111 Posts
where are you at in KS

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Liberal. i'll be in KU during july for a week or so. but the meet is still going on. i'm hoping i get my s-techs before the meet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
what is the date of the meet and local? Hey I have peeps in Meade so I am down your way quite a bit. It is the town my late wife is from her parents live there still.

·
Got Bags?
892 Posts
hey man you ever go south i'll hang we have a little scion group in my community with about 7 members.
i have a orange hot lava 2004 with trd almost everything and underglow and such.

So yeah
I'm in bartlesville about 20 minutes south of the kansas border.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bartlesville hm. never heard of it. i'm like 4 miles away from the OK border. i don't go south too much. June 20th i'll be in OKC for a managers meeting for AutoZone. hm.. you're WAY east of me tetro.

KUxB the date is June 2nd. i have a friend that said she might have some xb owner from scionergy go to the meet. i was hoping i could get a couple of xb's to maybe show up but we will see. if you guys want a run down and wouldn't mind heading up for the meet i can pm you my number and we can meet up somewhere or i can find you. let me know

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hm. i'm not sure how long i'll be in OKC for. i don't even know my way up there or around or anything!

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
KUxB the date is June 2nd. i have a friend that said she might have some xb owner from scionergy go to the meet. i was hoping i could get a couple of xb's to maybe show up but we will see. if you guys want a run down and wouldn't mind heading up for the meet i can pm you my number and we can meet up somewhere or i can find you. let me know
Do you mean ScioNRG?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
something like that :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in council Grove Kansas, small town between manhattan and emporia... I'm looking to buy a 1st gen scion xb :( no luck so far

1 - 20 of 29 Posts