Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys I was just wondering about how much do you think that I can get for these. I have a set of two of these. For those that don't know these license plates are very rare. They are the yellow color because the cars in Japan require this for cars that have a 600cc engine or smaller. (Aka K-Jidoushya) I am able to get more and more of these but because nobody has them or that they are really rare I was thinking that they could be worth some money. Here are some pictures.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Thats cool but the true JDM peeps in here may not bite because our xB's have a larger engine than the K class or whatever you called it.

Good luck though.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I wasn't looking to make money sorry if I sounded like that. It was for a buddy of mine that can get them from Japan all day long but yes you're right it's for 600cc's or less so it's not truely for our cars. But for our "types" of cars like the Diahatsu Naked. And those light up ones I love. I am getting the white plates with green light ups for $100 if he truley can come through 90% sure he can we'll see. But yeah those light up ones are gangsta.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah hahaha that's what my garage looks like I got my plates from New Jersey up there and all my misc parts in there too. hahahaha. Thanks for the input. Doesn't seem these plates are too popular. I will tell my buddy not to invest too much money into them. Thanks for everyone's help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.