Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome to ClubxB, love those coilovers! How's the ride with the 45 series tires? Planning to run those on the wife's xB.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice looking security system ( and back up)

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DTRAIN619........the 45 series tire are way better ride. I ran 205 40's for about 8 mos. then got rid of them. Too many rough roads here in ChuckTown. 215-45's depending on the drop and offset may rub a bit. Mine only rub under hard cornering combined with mid-turn bumps. Other than that Perfect!

btownxb..........the drop I set them at is about 2.5" F & R don't know exectly cause I've don't have an OEM reference, I put these on after having S.Tech Springs. but based on my measurments I think there about 2.5" F/R.

Thanks for all the Props. If you have any other Q's let me know!!

Nice to be on board.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Thanks Pitman! (BTW, what's your name?) We're probably going with the Hotchkis springs (her choice), so we should be okay with the 45's.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Welcome to club xB Pitman!

Nice choice in color on your xB, great suspension, and some good looking kids you got there!

·
Registered
206 Posts
you got some tight security system. how effective is it anyway...

hahahaha instead of the beep beep beep you get woof woof woof

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
scionbox123...........uh let me put it to you like this ............. if you saw even one of them in the passenger seat barking at you thruogh the window.....what would you do? a. Walk away b. break in to steal somthing c. Sh!t your pants :eek: d. none of the above.

most people choose C .......... there's nothing more scary (other than a gun in your face) than an angry Pitbull that's wants a piece of you. and yes they "protect" the car on command.

·
Registered
206 Posts
nice..... i would D) none of the above.

... i run... ahhhh

use to have a pitbull but it was a pussy cat.. didnt even bark.. just stick it tough out and lick people and i mean every body

·
Registered
368 Posts
it was just seeing what they tasted like, very picky about what (who)they eat.:D

sorta like going to costco on saturday for samples.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
nice ride man!

and cute pits!! my wife and I both have a thing for pits, we've had two and our families have always had them :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.