Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today at 11:45 I took my car in to South Coast Sounds to get her worked on. They are taking out my old system of 2 12s and replacing it with 4 Powerbass 3XL 15s, 2 3000 watt D class amps, 3 pairs of tweeters and 3 pairs of components, a 12 farad cap, pre amp/equalizer, a 500 watt 4 channel, Eclipse AVN 5495 with Ipod adapter and Viper Alarm Remote Start system...

I cant wait to get her back, they said about a week to get her done..im figuring 9 days. Im not paintint the FG box just becasue Im not sure how Im painting the outside of my box yet. If all goes well Santa Monica may be the first place I can debut the car !! :) If not its Nationals or Truck Jam......

Im sooo stoked right now :) :D :) :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uthmandan said:
Man that is crazy you are going to hurt some one with a system like that.... i want pics soon...... will they let you go take some while they are working on it??? that would be cool.
Yeap..im going to be going there every other day just to check up on the box...ill take some photos for you...i cant wait

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sir said:
I was playing man, I dont have any money, I'm just wishing I could have some subs/amp. You know how wishing goes :(
If anyone knows about wishing its me..ive dreamt of having a show car for the past 6 years...ever since i was 16 and i saw my first car show ive been dreaming of having one. my dreams coming to reality now...picked up a few sponsors and a few helping hands and im slowly getting there...i know about dreaming

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Chris it's gonna be off the hook! I'm soooooo glad I don't have to keep it a secret any longer!

This is gonna be a four wheeled BOOM Box. :eek:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Man that thing is gonna be loud as hell!!! Cant wait to see pics, are you gonna have it glassed in?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Chris it's gonna be off the hook! I'm soooooo glad I don't have to keep it a secret any longer!

This is gonna be a four wheeled BOOM Box. :eek:
ya im scared to hear this bad boy...alot of people are saying its gona be pushin 150-160dbs and some are claimin i wont eb able to sit in the car...i just cant wait for it to come back...

after that i just gotta find a paint scheme i like so i can paint the both boxes

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm guessing you have sound deadened your box!? I took the headliner down last weekend and laughed at what they had up there, next to nothing.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Padanky said:
I'm guessing you have sound deadened your box!? I took the headliner down last weekend and laughed at what they had up there, next to nothing.
ha not gona lie i was working on a sponsorship with dynamat before and they stil havent goten back to me but yes it is in my plans but for right now now nothign yet :(

·
Banned
528 Posts
:) Glad to see it finally is happening!!:D Hope it turns out great. Dont forget to keep us updated and sending pics.....

:rolleyes: Didnt I mention something about going with 15's and not 12's??? Hmmmmmmm:D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MussBus said:
:) Glad to see it finally is happening!!:D Hope it turns out great. Dont forget to keep us updated and sending pics.....

:rolleyes: Didnt I mention something about going with 15's and not 12's??? Hmmmmmmm:D
ya well i tried to take some pics the other day and well..my cars not at the shop or when i drove past i didnt see it..i know they were working on the nav when i first dropped it off but now i dunno

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.