Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud owner of a 2005 Xb, I just picked it up yesterday, I actually got it from The Local Honda dealer, I went their to look at an Element.
I had stopped by several Scion dealers and out of three dealers there was 2 Xb's in stock both automatics (gotta have manual and hate to wait). So I decided to swing by Honda to check out the element, Nice ride but 5-7 grand more than an Xb. But the alert sales mgr asked what I needed in a vehicle, so I told him, when I mentioned a Xb, he perked right up, apparently they had just taking one in a trade, it was clean and ready to go but had a small tear in the driver's seat (smaller than a dime). he asked if I was interested, they took me to their back lot and there she was, a beautiful 2005 Thunder metallic Xb, with 7000 miles on it! I was given the option of waiting to see what it cost to repair the torn seat, or I could take her with the imperfection for 14k, I jumped on it, I can't describe how fun it is to drive, and I have owned several fun cars, including 78' MGB, 81' Celica, 83' Prelude,02' Focus and a 90' VW Corrado.The Xb is not the fastest, but thats not what the Xb is about, it's just a great drive, plus being a Toyota product you know it will last a long time, well once again Hello and I am glad to be here! :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! This is a great place to be. Peeps thinking outside the box while driving inside one. If you decide to get seat covers to hide the tear in the seat may I suggest seatcoverfactory.com. They did a great job for me and some others and I have no association with them.

I'm feeling the avitar, one of my favorite shows! "Wakie, wakie, hands off snakie"

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
admin said:
14k out the door ?

Welcome to the club....
Plus tax......
Thats a pretty fair price from what research I've done, My gut feeling is they wanted to get the Xb off their lot because they had just gotten 2 truckloads of elements in, and they didn't want people doing side by each comparisons, like I said earlier Elements are nice but are they 5-6 grand nicer????

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.