Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...just picked up my new '06 shadow mica xb manual. traded in my 01 audi s4. no regrets at all.....big power difference but nothing that bothers me. i went there to just look..and ended up walking out with
10:30pm. gotta go back and get the radio, alarm and hubcaps installed. anyways just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome SS

yeah...and there is no cure! mah ha ha!:eek:
Yah think if you buy one, well, it will clear up but then it morphs into modmyxbitis!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the xBitis inflicted website. Where there is no cure but you feel hella better just knowing it not JUST YOU! We're all infected here but it's a good thing. lmao :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanks guys....not even one day and i already started ordered floor mats and cargo mats(haha i needed them) but started looking at stuff to do to it. its an addiction.

started off with a stock 96 240 auto, then got a black 96 240sx manual with some stuff done to it, got rid of both and picked up a s13 two toned coupe with sr20 swap...all while driving my daily S4.

what did you guys drive b4? even after driving those cars..i luv driving the box. just something soo different about it. hehehe.

anyways...eyeluvink im in central jersey, edison area. where you located? cant wait to see what you guys got going on.

·
Registered
176 Posts
my last ride was a 91' Chevy S-10 Blazer 2dr 2wd, i was gunna do a V8 motor swap but bought my box instead. actually, i still have the blazer, hmmm....

i'm in Brick, not too far from you.

this Sunday there is a scion sponsored event goin on at raceway park, you should come by and check it out. there will be a ton of scions in the show, including mine... and a couple others that post on here.

there is some more info here: http://scionvip.com/events/06/nhrafallnat06/default.asp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.