Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi to everybody. Im new at this whole scion thing, I just got a 06 Black Sand Pearl xB with 18 inch Enkeis on it and now im waiting on the dvd headrests. I didn't know Scion had such a following. The only thing is that where I live at here in Waco Texas I've only seen like two other xB's. For the most Im enjoying the heck out of this Box. Im what you call a plus sized guy 6
feet 2 inches and 330 pounds and I've got no real problem with mobility. This site seems to be excelent for the begginer or advanced scion people, and im having a great time reading these forums.

·
Registered
176 Posts
congrats on the new xB. if you have any questions, just ask away. everyone on here is very knowledgable in the art of Scion. if we don't know the answer to a question we will help you find an acurate one. this place is great. welcome and enjoy yor stay.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome, it's good to have you. Congratulations on your new Box. The nice thing about Club xB is that if you only have a few Boxes in your area you can feel like there are more with all the peeps on here. As was stated before, feel free to ask any questions and be sure to post pics of your mods as you go!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome. Your mission should you decide to accept it, is to spread the xB word to unbelievers! Enjoy.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Howdy! I used to feel the same way, but I see more & more in my area on a weekly basis. People are finally realizing the usefulness (& coolness) of the box!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.