Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a second motor and a bunch of fast parts... arias pistons, rods, BC springs, head studs and then new everything else. I did order a used LSD but its in Japan and the shipper, EMS, isn't shipping to the UPS so I think i'll have to cancel maybe(its been close to a month since the order)

Ill be swapping this into my car in a few weeks. I got a bunch of other parts too. Thick race radiator, new engine mounts that i filled with poly, sway bar links, lower control arm bushings/ball joints, clutch and a bunch of other things to refresh the car.

·
Registered
387 Posts
saw weapon r intake for sale on ebay as well as an obx 4-2-1 header.........keep pics coming

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saw weapon r intake for sale on ebay as well as an obx 4-2-1 header.........keep pics coming
The metal intake manifold is something I will need so thanks for that tip. Exhaust wise it's already going to a turbo manifold I think next year I'll get a manifold from soara performance so I can upgrade to a t3 over the t25 I have

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah, that obx was na header.....the intake I saw was manifold and filter tube/filter. Not sure if it had tb on it tho. Doesn't that weapon r allow for bigger tb?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that obx was na header.....the intake I saw was manifold and filter tube/filter. Not sure if it had tb on it tho. Doesn't that weapon r allow for bigger tb?
Im not really sure if you can change out the TB... All i'll need the intake for is when I finally turn the boost up. If the stock one can handle track time with >20psi of boost then I wouldn't bother getting it(the intake)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts