Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It'll be ready for pickup on Friday. I got the auto with accesory armrest, cruise and Enki 15" wheels. Can't wait to put her in the driveway!

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome to the club..... hope to see some pix soon..

aloha...
jon:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm pretty excited. The dealer just called. It "should" be ready for delivery tonight or first thing in the morning. Why did I get the Auto? Well, I have pretty bad arthritis. Most of my driving is in town so the shifting would be pretty painful.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Congrats...

i don't know if its true, but the salesman said the auto gets better gas because of the close gearing on the stick...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I read that somewhere too. It seems as if Atick folks are spining at higher RPM's on the highway as compared to the Auto boxes. That "may" account for a 1-2 MPG difference.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
its wierd, because i fly through the gears, and i end up at a like 50 mph...thats shifting at like 2.8k or so...

I meant Stick not Atick....
<------nudges Rodek and whispers...use edit next time:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know for sure with my manual xB, at 60 MPH, the RPMS is at about 3k exact or so Versus 2k rpms at 60 for the Auto boxes I heard. I would tihnk that the sticks get better mileage but hell, i would sacrifice 1 MPG for a more fun to drive experienece

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah, BOP rules! also a rare breed in hawaii, for some strange reason. and most of the time ppl think i have a black box. i like how it can look black, dark gray, or blue depending on the amount of light on it. have fun with it. :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
When I bought my 06 BOP, the salesman pointed out that it's like getting two colors, because it often looks black at night.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.