Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...it's new to us anyway...lol

'05 xB White. It was completely stock when we got it on Friday. I tinted the windows on Saturday, and the Projector Headlights and Black housing tails should be here this Friday.

Technically it's my wifes' car.....but since I'm the modding guru, and have a shop here.....I pretty much just get to play with it to my hearts desire. Quite a fun little car I will say.

The back half of the car was already factory tinted(just smoked glass though), so I went ahead and threw on some 35% tint over all the windows which darkened the back up pretty nicely. I tinted windows for 3 1/2 years btw....

and here's a few shots of my car.....2000 Neon with a FULL SRT-4 swap...only thing left on this car that is original 2000 neon is the Body, brake booster, and steering wheel/airbag....everything else is either SRT-4 or aftermarket.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics.....feel free to post comments.

Josh

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats on the BoX, you are the third that I know of to come from an SRT-4 (or SRT-4 clone).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha, yeah.....the BoX is my wifes' new ride....she finally found something that our kids will fit in, and it isn't a damn minivan.....

My car is still fully intact and very much mine....

Josh

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
eVilcreations said:
hahaha, yeah.....the BoX is my wifes' new ride....she finally found something that our kids will fit in, and it isn't a damn minivan.....

My car is still fully intact and very much mine....

Josh
You can't handle the power of the box? LOL. Yeah I actually read the post after I replied to it. So, whats first on the mod list?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Who's mini cooper is in the driveway? Is it an "S", if so I'll trade my yellow fender lights for your clears. ( I have a mini cooper side marker light conversion)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.