Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Life is good!
I've been asking questions and chatting on this site for a few weeks.
It was great, even though I actually was not the owner of an XB yet.
Yeepee! I just picked up my new 06 BOP toaster Friday the 26th!!
It's just awesome!
Now I'm really part of the club!:)
As soon as I get the PA. Winter road salt grime off of it, I'll post a picture.
Toaster Heads rock !

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats, Let the Modding begin!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
heck yes. what they said ^ ^

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome. I did the same thing, joined the club last june cause i knew i wanted one, knew i was gonna get one, just didn't know when. Just got mine on jan. 9. BTW, you'll probly wanna add some things...LOL

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
welcome mmuuuhhhaaaaaaa

to non stop craving to mod known as

XB-itis :eek:
may the infection be as enjoyable for you as the rest of us :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes!!!:)
Now all I need is a day off work to enjoy it!:cool:
Mods will be light -- I have started with a base box.
I choose the XB not for Mods, but because it met my needs for room, fuel economy, looks, price, a vast knowledge base from other scion owners and reliability.
I plan very little mods, but rumor has it that I may get some kind of Scion Bug that drives you insane and then emptys your wallet on crazy wild mods?
I hope thats not the case, I really wasn't planning on many mods. However the ones I am going to do.....

In order of priority:
Front bra for PA. winters
floor mats
arm rest with storage
Install of my CB radio
LED light kit interiour to address dark areas while driving
Fog lights
Alloy 15 inch wheels
Rear spoiler

Thats about it!:)

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
sounds good. now that youve listed what your going to do... you have to post pics and let us all see it as soon as every mod is done. -=] were just as excited as you are.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I promise a pic.
As of right now, because of Pa. Winter and all the salt, my toaster really looks like a Toaster Strudle with white glazing, and its almost looks good enoughto eat, but not sutable for pictures.
I am at work right now, maybe tonight when I get home I will wash it!
Maybe is the word-- it may look like frozen toast with these temperatures!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. On a side note , you might want to check into a clearbra(3m brand) paint protection. That way you don't the hassle of having to take it on and off when it gets wet.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. On a side note , you might want to check into a clearbra(3m brand) paint protection. That way you don't the hassle of having to take it on and off when it gets wet.
Just had my RS 4.0 done...best investment you can make!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
‘Congrats

Check out http://www.oznium.com/ for lights. Great prices.

Back when I got my box Scion would send you a $50 gift card about a month after you bought it. That was a year ago though. Keep an eye out -- don’t buy anything from the dealer right away in case. In fact, don’t buy anything from the dealer. You can get pretty much everything you want online for less.:D

·
Registered
247 Posts
True Dat, mine came with nothing so it is a process getting everything you want but with research and diligence, you'll get everything you want, and everything i've seen that a dealer has, i've been able to find cheaper...and sometimes much cheaper elsewhere

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
my car came with a few select 'options' like the rear bumper applique and the wing thing, i asked if they could be removed and they said "yea but youll still be paying the same price" so i decided to keep them. aftermarket is the way to go tho. on most everything.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.