Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These should be comming to me some time next week i cant wait. this is for all you JDM lovers.

and i go this toy about a week ago... $430.00 instaled I know im sick in the head don't tell me.
Had to lift it to get a good shot

1Gal compressor I think.

man my ears are still ringing

Let me know what you think yall...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Good **** on the horns...man if i only had the money...you should put up a sound clip...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to long and i really dont know how to put a sound clip... lets put it like this i live next to the rail road and it sound just like a train.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
If it sounds like a real train..then its worth the 4 bills. i've lived less than 60 ft from a railroad all my life...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Bling Bling and Whoo Whoo, I'd love to see the look on someone's face when you gently alert them to the fact that the light has changed to green and they haven't moved forward yet! :eek:

·
Registered
402 Posts
bubbble shifter.....me want....coming soon I hope....hurry up already mikey.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Now, to find a hiding place before the pan comes out!

Ha, ha. You're lucky you got away .... THIS TIME!!! lol :rolleyes: :cool: Jeff actually would dig those horns quite a bit, but he wants the LOUDEST ones possible, so those might not cut it. ha

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BSPToaster said:
i was thinking about putting it across the roof like an 18wheeler lol
Breaker one nine, breaker one nine, I got a Box with horns on my tail. B.J. and the Box. :D It's a toaster with 'tude.

·
Registered
201 Posts
hey man where did uou order those parts ive been looking for those dials for forever...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well my friend got them for me he's in Cali and he told me about them he bought them for me and he's gonna ship them to me next week

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts