Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd officially say "hi" after lurking for so long and leaving a few posts. Seems like a nice place!

I got my RS3 in May and traded in my 8 month old tC for it. Sorry, is tC a bad word here? lol I don't know what I was thinking buying that when it was an xB I wanted all along. :eek: I guess we all make mistakes.

Thanks in advance for all the future help and I'll try not to ask too many stupid questions while I'm here! :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello -- And ask away -- there are no stupid questions. :)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Welcome. Nice you came out and showed yourself...:D Officially that is. You know the drill post up some pics even stock if no mods yet. We like Pics.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
guitarsurf said:
Thanks in advance for all the future help and I'll try not to ask too many stupid questions while I'm here!
You know what they say about stupid questions.... "thats gotta be the stupidist question I've ever heard, "hey guys check out this stupid question HAhAHAhA thats the stupidist question LMAO ohhhhman thats just stupid. AHHahhahahahah." :eek: :) :p :D :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh it's going to be fun over here isn't it? haha! Thanks!

I'll get pics up soon... I'm not stock but I'm not that exciting either. lol It's coming along! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Don't mind Pat (cravin) he's always like that. Welcome and like everyone said before...post up the pics when you get 'em! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.