Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do I need to get a camber kit for the front or do I just need to get it alligned? I did the install my self, so I don't know what else I need to do to avoid messing up my tires or anyother part of the car. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Just get it aligned unless you want negative camber. Wait a week or two of good driving to settle them down and then go. (Unless of course you expect to take a long trip in that time frame)

Ohh and get some pics up.

·
Registered
552 Posts
like stated above, wait a couple weeks for the springs to settle then get it aligned.

So how do you like those springs? I got the same ones and only complaint I had was the front was higher then rear, solved that with Monroe struts.

Get some pics posted also, we like pics here

Cheers

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like stated above, wait a couple weeks for the springs to settle then get it aligned.

So how do you like those springs? I got the same ones and only complaint I had was the front was higher then rear, solved that with Monroe struts.

Get some pics posted also, we like pics here

Cheers

So far the springs are great. The ride is really good with them, and the new stance makes the car look really different. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can find my darn digital camera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.