Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I was thinking about getting these wheels(konig - theory) for my RS3.. tell me what you think. They are about 160 from discount tire, so if you know of anywhere cheeper that would help too... also i wsa thinking of Pirelli P-Zero Nero M+S tires... 17" if you were wondering :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
All silver rims look OEM to me, I switched my rims with a co-workers silver 18's and it looks stock, everyone else at work thought the same thing.

Go dark with a polished lip. Just don't go dark without a polished lip.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
^^^^^agree with dem^^^^^^^^

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Something like these.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ThunderGod said:
ooooh, look at dat tricked out lic.plate holder :cool:

LOL, it came from a new Altima I think. I just hated seeing the plate bolted against the bumper.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man, maybe i will consider the black ones then. I guess I have always liked the look of the silver style alot better. discount tire does have the konig unknowns too.

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
1672 said:
man, maybe i will consider the black ones then. I guess I have always liked the look of the silver style alot better. discount tire does have the konig unknowns too.
my boyfriend has those on his xB and i was thinking about also putting them on my xb but im gonna powder coat the black the envy green! :D

-he stole my idea!
*ha ha babe....

·
Registered
916 Posts
Please please please don't put Konig Unknows on your xB!!! Soooo many people have them and I don't understand why ppl buy them. They are so nasty looking!! IM sorry if anyone on here is rocken them and don't take it personally. You can bag on me on how I can't have anyone in the back seat cause I rub lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Toastid_Metal said:
my boyfriend has those on his xB and i was thinking about also putting them on my xb but im gonna powder coat the black the envy green! :D

-he stole my idea!
*ha ha babe....
Sure do. But I bought these back in like August of 2005. And yes, I did notice a huge surge in how many xBs and other cars in general now rocking the Unknowns. Didn't see anything but like a Neon in my area with them on before then. I don't feel bad for my wheel choice, so what if lots of other people have them?

Attachments

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Please please please don't put Konig Unknows on your xB!!! Soooo many people have them and I don't understand why ppl buy them. They are so nasty looking!! IM sorry if anyone on here is rocken them and don't take it personally. You can bag on me on how I can't have anyone in the back seat cause I rub lol.
hey im rockin them and so is my boyfriend!
they ARE hott.....so whatever u wanna think go for it.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I dunno. They just arn't my style that's all. The reason why I say lots of people have them and he consider staying away from them is to be unique. Personally that's what I try and do. Im currently looking for a new set of wheels becasue the wheels that I have are starting to blow up. These wheels would look pretty cool an the Enzy Green and I havn't seen an xB with them on. SOrry for bagging on the Konig Unknowns guys and gals.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am looking for something different i guess but i dont feel the typical five spoke style is unique either.. i like the multiple spoke style... Hmmm still looking i guess then.. anyone else who wants can post more pics with ideas that would be helpful..

·
Registered
691 Posts
1672 said:
I am looking for something different i guess but i dont feel the typical five spoke style is unique either.. i like the multiple spoke style... Hmmm still looking i guess then.. anyone else who wants can post more pics with ideas that would be helpful..

Not sure if you missed my post, but www.perfectlyround.com has quite a few different rims. Look under Tuner and Luxury.

We (Scikotics) get half off list!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
I dunno. They just arn't my style that's all. The reason why I say lots of people have them and he consider staying away from them is to be unique. Personally that's what I try and do. Im currently looking for a new set of wheels becasue the wheels that I have are starting to blow up. These wheels would look pretty cool an the Enzy Green and I havn't seen an xB with them on. SOrry for bagging on the Konig Unknowns guys and gals.

Damn you, I was lookin at those too:p Oh well, I might still get em neways

1 - 20 of 29 Posts