Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time coming. I've been trying to find a good buy for some time, and finally broke down and bought one. 2006 XB with 49k miles on her, ready to be customized! The only down side is that she's automatic, but I couldn't resist the milage... Looking forward to being apart of the community and finding local groups as well. (I'm in Omaha, NE). Let the modding begin!!! (After I pay these pesky tax and title fees...) >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
It's been a long time coming. I've been trying to find a good buy for some time, and finally broke down and bought one. 2006 XB with 49k miles on her, ready to be customized! The only down side is that she's automatic, but I couldn't resist the milage... Looking forward to being apart of the community and finding local groups as well. (I'm in Omaha, NE). Let the modding begin!!! (After I pay these pesky tax and title fees...) >:D
Nice! congrats bro. How much you get her for? if you don't mind me asking

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
922 Posts
Welcome. Nice low miles on your xB. You have a clean canvas to start your mods, and have nice TRD wheels already.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will probably start with the normal things, coil overs (or maybe just go with airbags), rim adjustment or replacement (currently rubs when i turn sharply out of a parking stall or pull a u-turn, etc), I like the look of a lot of the body kits out there so that is a possibility, as far as engine, there is already an air intake on it, probably get headers and Borla exhaust, look into possible turbo additions (not to race, but just to give it more pep). Thats probably about all i'll be able to afford at first (maybe adjusting the lights that are already in it/adding more lights, simple sound system upgrade and replace the crap 10' woofer already next to the spare) I'm just excited to start he process and would love input/ideas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts