Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Box this morning Finally! I am so excited it's not even funny. I got White 5 Spd. I am in the OC Mission Viejo to be exact. If there is anything happening hit me up. I would love to go to some meet and greets and what not.

-Don

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome Don, and congrats on the new box. (Best color choice, BTW!!)

Be sure to check out the "Regional Meets and Events" section.

And post up some pics when ya can!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Don, and congrats on the new box. (Best color choice, BTW!!)

Be sure to check out the "Regional Meets and Events" section.

And post up some pics when ya can!!!
I def will Thanks!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Just got my Box this morning Finally! I am so excited it's not even funny. I got White 5 Spd. I am in the OC Mission Viejo to be exact. If there is anything happening hit me up. I would love to go to some meet and greets and what not.

-Don
wed nite meet & greet location:

1800 E. Garvey Ave.
West Covina, CA 91791

time: 7pm-9pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)
and this one click the link
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/6412-se-3rd-annual-kick-off-event/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:D
and this one to click the link
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/6886-high-desert-showdown-vicorville-1-28-a/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wed nite meet & greet location:

1800 E. Garvey Ave.
West Covina, CA 91791

time: 7pm-9pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)
and this one click the link
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/6412-se-3rd-annual-kick-off-event/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:D
and this one to click the link
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/6886-high-desert-showdown-vicorville-1-28-a/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:cool:
Damn it figures it's on a week night LOL. I work 12 noon to 9pm. I run the IT Help Desk for a cancer research lab. I will see what I can do though. Thank you.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the world of the box. Be careful on windy days. hahaha. And be careful our cars are way too much fun to play with and do small things to. Heck I spent 65 bucks on crystal knobs for the climate control knobs. I even spent 25 bucks on a non-smoking JDM ashtray. I'm telling ya it will add up after a while. One thing after another I even have parts that I haven't put on my car yet just sitting in my garage. WELCOME.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Welcome to the world of the box. Be careful on windy days. hahaha. And be careful our cars are way too much fun to play with and do small things to. Heck I spent 65 bucks on crystal knobs for the climate control knobs. I even spent 25 bucks on a non-smoking JDM ashtray. I'm telling ya it will add up after a while. One thing after another I even have parts that I haven't put on my car yet just sitting in my garage. WELCOME.
Thanks I have the same problem with my Tundra. My fiance decided she wanted the Tundra so it was time for me to get a new toy to play with. So of course I chose the box. I can't wait to see other people's little tricks here and there and I really want to hear some exhausts so I know which one I want to get. I think I am leaning towards the Strup. Who knows LOL! Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone.

·
Registered
195 Posts

-Don
Congrats Dude! I got my BOP 5 spd 3 weeks ago and I know just how you feel. You'll learn a lot from the forums, no matter what anyone's done it's hard to find any two that are just alike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.