Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congrats on the new PW, the same color as mine. It's my favorite. I'm trying to talk my girlfriend into trading in her 06 Camry for an RS3 or a white tC. So far I'm not making any progress.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! Sweet color!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even got to drive it!

I even got to drive it a little bit after the rest of the family. OK I'm going back out by myself. Very sweet. Shifts smoother than the Tc. Almost(dare I say it?) Hondalike. More later!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Don't be surprised if you find yourself going out to the garage just to look at it! You'll find it's very addicting. This is the first car that I've owned that I never get tired of looking at........ Think I'll go look at them now!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx

Thanks, plastic surgeon says it will take a year for the chunk out of my noggin to be healed and fixed. You should see the augmentation jobs he does. I envy him!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
ChromiumSteel said:
Thanks, plastic surgeon says it will take a year for the chunk out of my noggin to be healed and fixed. You should see the augmentation jobs he does. I envy him!
A chunk?! Ouch!!! As long as the brain is intact, gotta have it working so you can think up mods! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.