Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new white Xb is in the garage waiting for its valentine, a flint mica Tc. I feel a little better about crashing my Honda three weeks ago. Later! :) Dave

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congrats on the new PW, the same color as mine. It's my favorite. I'm trying to talk my girlfriend into trading in her 06 Camry for an RS3 or a white tC. So far I'm not making any progress.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see what you're going to do mod-wise.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! Sweet color!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even got to drive it!

I even got to drive it a little bit after the rest of the family. OK I'm going back out by myself. Very sweet. Shifts smoother than the Tc. Almost(dare I say it?) Hondalike. More later!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Don't be surprised if you find yourself going out to the garage just to look at it! You'll find it's very addicting. This is the first car that I've owned that I never get tired of looking at........ Think I'll go look at them now!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back to work

I'm going back to work after three weeks off for my car wreck. I'm not looking forward to the attention it's going to get when I'm not around...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx

Thanks, plastic surgeon says it will take a year for the chunk out of my noggin to be healed and fixed. You should see the augmentation jobs he does. I envy him!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
ChromiumSteel said:
Thanks, plastic surgeon says it will take a year for the chunk out of my noggin to be healed and fixed. You should see the augmentation jobs he does. I envy him!
A chunk?! Ouch!!! As long as the brain is intact, gotta have it working so you can think up mods! ;)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
boxd_up said:
Some late nights I get the urge to go out to the garage to look at our boxy babies! :)
Don't feel bad, I'm in the garage looking all the time! Don't think I'll ever get tired of them!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I fell asleep in mine one night right after I got it, sitting in the back driveway, listening to Hank Williams and drinking beer.

I still go out and look at it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I always lock the doors of the box in the garage then pause and look at it as I head into the kitchen...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.