Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i jsut took off the lower Xb on my scion. I was looking the other day and theres this wierd stuff on it like a glue left on it...any idea how to get it off

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Misterflipper said:
So i jsut took off the lower Xb on my scion. I was looking the other day and theres this wierd stuff on it like a glue left on it...any idea how to get it off
Try a little WD40 on a terry polishing cloth, or some Goo-Gone. Rub with some pressure and it should come right off

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used WD40 with just a wash cloth and then tried using this **** my dad swears by and its still there...i wasnt sure if it would hurt the paint

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Misterflipper said:
I used WD40 with just a wash cloth and then tried using this **** my dad swears by and its still there...i wasnt sure if it would hurt the paint
I know WD40 wont hurt the paint finish but it should have come off with effort. Try heating with a hair dryer and see if it makes it any easier

·
Registered
29 Posts
fool proof

Hey this will definitly work rub kinda hard with alcohol swabs it wont screw up the paint or anything and it takes that crap right off just regular medical grade alco swabs

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Just my .02 but the hairdryer is a great suggestion. I used my heat gun and it worked great. Heat it up a little and rub with your finger, you'll be able to roll the stuff into a little ball then clean it with any of the solutions offered above.

:D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I use 3m adhesive remover, followed by soapy water, then polish, glaze, and wax.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.