Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I bought these off ebay. $51 shipped from Hong Kong. Opened them and I was happy, really happy with them. But something didn't look right, turns out the fronts are about 6 inches too long, and the rears are almost 1.5 inches too long. This sucks I just hope I don't get screwed over for some reason. They look like 4Runner size.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They stick on the outside. I think they just sent the wrong set.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
maybe they think you have the 2nd generation bB...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BoxerRebellion said:
It looks like you were sent the wrong ones... I bidding on a set and the pix in the auction def look different, more like the Esams style.
I seen that set, totally different.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was just now looking at them, they didn't have them two weeks ago. I sent them a reply asking if I could return for a set of them. I like them better anyway.

Hope you have better luck.:)

Did you see the martini table? Probably don't fit either.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I got an E-mail. Said that he would take the return in exchange for the ones above. Now I just gotta send these things back, wonder how much thats going to cost me, and how long this will take!

So far so good.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Padanky, thats BS that you have to pay to send back. Tell them to email you a postage paid label (they can do that i have done it before) and you can print it out and tape to the package. It was THEIR screw-up. Dont pay a dime more than you originally paid.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Gotta agree with Jones there. If they shipped you the wrong item they should eat all the shipping costs. Or at least offer to split it.

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Guess what Padanky, I was sent the same damn set you were.

Did you contact them again demanding for them to pay postage back? What did they say?
I won mine AFTER you got yours, so the fact that they screwed up twice makes me think something fishy is going on.

The plastic sleeves on them say bB and some kanji stuff on them, could they be for the new JDM bB?

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
Here's what I sent to the seller, HK-Plus:

I was the winner of these.

You sent the wrong ones. They are about 5 inches too long in the front and 1.5 inches longer in the back. They are also nothing like the picture in the auction, which look like they would indeed fit.
Someone else I know recieved a set of these before I did, same problem. Are these for the next generation Japanese bB?

Anyway, I am not going to pay for postage to send these back, as it is obviously your mistake. If you do indeed make a set for the 2003-2006 bB/xB then I will expect them to be replaced by the proper ones. If not I will want to have my Paypal account refunded.
If these are not replaced or the money refunded, I will have to report you as a disreputable seller to Ebay, as I see you are still selling these.
Regards,
Donovan Dwyer

...was that stern enough? :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, your message to them sounds just like the one I sent them. I never asked them to refund my shipping but they did say they would send the others, I just hope they don't send the same ones again.

I was looking at some pics and they look like the visors go to the 07' bB

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
BoxerRebellion, looks like you need to stop buying stuff online, looks like evertime you turn around something is jacked up...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BoxerRebellion said:
I know, right! I think I'm cursed...
Me too, if they send me what you got. All I need is another set of what I just sent back.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.