Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up the black cherry pearl xb earlier today and so excited about it cant wait to get some new wheels and some sorta aftermarket audio system. The gf loves it and wants one two so we might get another in the near future.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Yeah I have only about 16,000 miles on mine so far (a lil' over a year) and I love every mile of it! It's just soo fun for some reason. Something about it I guess. My friends say I'm a lil' too in love with it.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!! And yes, you will fall in love with it especially when you start adding the modifications. That's what happened with me and I have never done anything like this before.:p

I've had mine for a year and 5 months with 16,650 miles on it and it's a great commuter car and family car (I have a 2yo daughter).

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ashley06xb said:
hey tammie, got you beat on the family car...i have 3 kids!!! and we have plenty of room...
LOL!! I have 3 kids, but only every other weekend.:D My fiance has a 5yo and 8yo and when we go out we use the box. And I do agree, even with a full box, there is still plenty of room and the kids love that they can see out the windows and they are not squished even with a car seat in the middle.

It does make a great family car and the kids love it!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
today the newspaper says the cube is coming. for us old xb'ers, the gen 2 is not even a xb. what is the cube going to do to the overall picture, will they become the new xb?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just picked up the black cherry pearl xb earlier today and so excited about it cant wait to get some new wheels and some sorta aftermarket audio system. The gf loves it and wants one two so we might get another in the near future.
yay! i just got mine too.... i had wanted one since they came out. i love it! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.