Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just bought my first round of mods for my box.

Grillcraft Billet Grill
Vent Visors
BB emblem front and back
TRD decal for side windows.

I've searched the forums, but am having a little trouble finding instructions for bumper removal and grill installation and shaving the emblems from the back of the box. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe link them to this post. If I'm a dummy, let me know and I'll try searching again. I will post pics as soon as all parts arrive and I get installed.

Big Bolo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
debadging the rear

I have seen several instructions on this, basically all you have to do is use dental floss or fishing line to "saw" between the badge and the vehicle. These same threads say you can use goo-gone to remove the left over residue. threads also say you can use a hiar dryer or heat gun on the badges to soften the adhesive. This is one mod I am going to do.

Vent Visors.....I ordered some and there was a company logo on them and I really do not want the logo, it does not go with my monochrome look. Be sure you ask if there is a logo on the visors before ordering...it will save you some headaches, also the same if you plan on get a bug shield/deflector for the front. I am having a similar problem there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.